My Photo Slides


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year New Hope

Have been busy past few weeks and really got no time to update this blog. Busy with Holidays!! Busy with Samuel school open day etc...

Year 2008 sure a new year to me and definitely with new hope and looking forward with more blessing to comes. God is always great!!

First good news in year 2008 is I am pregnant for 5 weeks now and expecting no 4 baby in September. Wow!! 4 kids!! That's the 1st thing came into my mind!! How to manage oh?? Well, God always have His plan for me and I totally rely on him to provide.

Samuel in standard 2 now, Samson is in his K1 in kindy and Shawn enjoy his childhood, happily go around the house, manja, manja with everyone. Our marriage surely blessed by God and we appreciate each other even more but we do quarrel a bit sometimes.

All my friends out there, wishes from me to all of you and may you be blessed with great joy in year 2008!!

No comments: