My Photo Slides


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

7 Weeks Pregnancy

I wanted to record this moment as I might loss this "baby" anytime from now.

I bleed since yesterday after lunch and discover the bleeding when I went wee wee. Immediately went to see my gynea and gynae did a virginal scan. The little fetal is still there but no sign of heartbeat. So he just advice me to take more rest and incase bleeding gets heavier and cramps happen, I need to come back to him. So, just went back and took some rest and on and off need to attend to my boys at home. But there's still no sign of bleeding stops and decided to call out to some friends whom are ex-midwives. Their advice almost the same, just rest in bed and inserts some cushions under my knees in bended position or legs raised up position.

This morning when I woke up to morning call Samuel, I went to the toilet and noticed I really like having heavy flow period and with minor cramps. So, after dropping Samson to his kinddy I went to see my gynae again. Again he did a virginal scan but this time he prepared me with some advice. According to his experience, the little fetal might not make it thru the pregnancy. No heartbeat is a symptoms but he will not advice to do the D&C coz heartbeat sometimes might be vary from different people or even different pregnancy. So he suggested me to go for a blood test to check on my hormone level just to make sure his judgement is correct. According to him when a women gets pregnant, the hormone level will goes up double in 48 hrs. Today he took my first blood test and will compare it on the next blood test which will be on Friday. If my hormone level confirm drop than it is confirm my little fetus can not make thru the pregnancy and most properly I need to do the D&C by then. I also worried that the pregnancy might not make it till Friday coz till now my bleeding still consider heavy.

All my friends and even myself praying hard for this little fetus, but I really hope that God's hand laid in this situation and I trusted that God is doing what is best for me. Yes, at the end of the day I might lost this "baby" but I believe that God is still my strength and my future is still in His powerful hand.

Look at this scan took yesterday during the virginal scan. I want to keep this moment in this blog and remember that this is my 4th baby that been comes into my life even though it's only 7 weeks.

No comments: