My Photo Slides


Friday, January 18, 2008

7 Weeks Pregnancy - pt3

Today went to see gynae to take my second blood test. It is been so nice of my sister to company me and in a way she shows her support and love to me.

During the consultation, the gynae explained to me on the 1st result took on Wednesday and it does shows that the hormone level is in pregnancy level. I ask him a few question which I need to clear my doubts too.

1st thing is with this kind of bleeding, shall I able to tahan. He check my eyes and say I am able to make through. Then the chance of the fetus to survive with such a heavy flow bleeding, well, his answer is "we never play with God..." and hard to say baby will survive until the result proven it is supporting the pregnancy. He did actually left me a choice that I can end up the pregnancy if I feel stressful and really wanted to do so, he will respect my decision. But some how for me since the final result will be out tomorrow why not I just wait for another day. So, I decided to continue with the second test. Yes, some people might think that the hormone level test is not a indicator but I trust that the gynae has his own expertise point of view to confirm what he needs to advice the patient. And me as a patient I need the Dr advice me to know what I should do next. But in another way, the Dr needs an evidence to tell the patient to end the pregnancy rather just judge from the scan alone. As for me, I don't want to be the one to tell the Dr to end a life like that just because I feel stress with bleeding and worries. So just leave it to the "evidence" and let the Dr tell me what's next. After all he is more expert than me....

Next, charges. Surprisingly and praise God he charge Rm1000 plus only. According to him, if I use anesthetic, the bill can easily goes up to RM2000 plus. If I take pain killer and put me in sleep mode, it will cost lesser. So, tomorrow will go there again and wait for the result than see what next we need to be done.

Pray God for tomorrow's result and what ever the outcome is I trust God has all in His hands. Thanks for all your prayer my friends and deeply I appreciated it...

No comments: