My Photo Slides


Saturday, January 19, 2008

7 Weeks Pregnancy - End

This morning meets up the gynae at 11am and results show that on 17/01, my hormone level was 1210 iu/l and on 19/01, hormone level was 1174 iu/l. So gynae confirm that my hormone did not double up in these 2 days instead has show sign of drops. Next advice, proceed with D&C procedure. Husband accompany me to meet up the gynae and managed to have a short chat with him.

I registered myself to the hospital registration counter at 11:30am and made RM500 as deposit. Then went to another room to change my clothes, lied on bed and wait for nurses to give me the pain killer and some jab for me to have deep sleep. While waiting, managed to send some smses to all my friends and family to inform them not to worry about me.

I blacked out quite fast but still in the middle of my sleep I felt that I was being transfer to another bed and I can even felt the 3 inserts during the operation. No pain and it was just like being too sleepy to border what's happening to me. By the time I woke up it's only a few minutes later. The whole process took less than half an hour only. Total bill was RM993.37.

I had a good sleep at home and wake up by my mum in law for dinner. Eat something like confinement mother had but not strictly fully confinement rules. I had ginger fried rice with egg and ginger chicken.

This is surely some experience I had in my life and there's always purpose from God for every moment I went through in life. If this is for the best for my baby and me, I will except with open heart and be glad in it. Thank you friends for all your prayer.

No comments: