My Photo Slides


Thursday, January 17, 2008

7 Weeks Pregnancy - pt2

Today is already the 3rd day I have bleed. Still no sign of stopping but lesser flow compare with yesterday. It's not good sign to me coz deep down inside me already alarming that I have already lost my baby.

So the next thing I need to prepare is for the D&C (Dilation & Curettege) procedure to clear the womb. This process cost roughly around RM2000 plus in KL but only cost RM1000 plus in Ipoh. So, tomorrow if the gynae advice me to proceed with D&C, got to check charges first. If the variance can be nearer to Ipoh's hospital, I will prefer to do it in KL.

So leceh to travel back to Ipoh and travel back here again the next day(got to know also that after the D&C, can go back straight for rest, hope my husband won't ask me to travel back on the same day). I missed my boys and I don't think my mum in law can handle 3 boys over night. Some more father in law also not feeling well these few days. Sure she will be busy like no body else. But husband still prefer in Ipoh coz charges difference about RM1000!!!

Now, need to pray hard that GOD will provide and able to get a reasonable charges in KL so that we do not need to travel to Ipoh and no need to put the burden onto my mum in law's shoulder.

1 comment:

jordan222 said...

Hey Mandy,

I got news about you from Elaine.. and today, I thought of you. So, decided to drop by to check out your blog. I've read all your recent updates.

I'm not a mother, so, won't be able to identify what you're going through. And in the natural, it's very normal to be worried with circumstances like this. But juz wanna encourage you that we have a big God out there whom you can trust.

Be encouraged! You, the little one in ur tummy and the whole situation are in my prayer.

God Bless.