My Photo Slides


Thursday, May 3, 2007

Walker

My Darling son started his walker and for the past one week he has been cruising around the house. The first 3 days, he just sited in the walker and don’t know how to jam with his new toy. With his elder brothers’ help to pushed him around; on the following days he knows how to make full use of it.

He started to enjoy a lot and realized that this thing can actually bring him where he wants to go. He even started to complaint when the grandma puts him back to his bouncing net.
Mum in law will soon tie his walker to the sofa, so that he will not go further and touches any dangerous item or not accidentally pump into the little “house” where my parent in law use to pray..”earth grandpa”..Don’t know why most children like to play with it and mess around the deco in that little space..I guess that’s the level they can reach easily ye…

Can still remember one of my friend darling girl, move everything out from there and she actually sat in there for fun. My friend quickly carries her out and keeps apologies. Haha.. Can imagine that and that’s really make me laugh the whole day..

No comments: