My Photo Slides


Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shawn Weaning Process

Yap.. Already been breast feed Shawn for 8 months and he has started his solid, so doesn't seems really interested with EBM(express breast milk) already. So, decided to wean him slowly..

I started introduce Formula to Shawn and no problem at all, he just "sapu" everything that me & my mum in law gave. So now slowly he is changing his diet now... Morning Formula, lunch porridge and evening EBM; at night still direct feed but more for comforting only. Really amazing, my body also processing milk lesser compare with previous and I only pump once during my working hour.

Well, still proud to myself for succesfully breast feed my baby for more than 6 months and I can see that he is stronger and healthier than his 2 brothers. I really wish I can feed him longer but really can not tahan him keep biting me. Yap..got teeth already; 2 at his lower gum..aishee, 2 teeth already so fierce can not imagine he got more than that. ;D

See how the weaning process goes, hopefully he can finish the stocks in the fridge and will be fully take formula. But at night, no choice lah.. have to let him suck for comfort but will try to find a way to cut that as well..

2 comments:

TOMO said...

good post... keep fighting the RIGHT fight!
tomo

http://thetomoreport.blogspot.com
http://thetomoreport.tumblr.com

Mandy Khoo said...

Thanks tomo for your support!!

MK