My Photo Slides


Thursday, March 29, 2007

Shawn

Shawn is my 3rd boy, born last year October. I didn’t register "Shawn” in his birthcert like all his brothers did. Maybe due to the lesson I have learned when I named my 2nd boy. So this time decided not to register in his birthcert.

Shawn, the only child I breastfeed exclusively and I am proud to say that I have successfully breast feed my baby for 6 mths now. So regret (so many regret things ya..) that I didn’t breastfeed my 2 elder boys.

Shawn is a very cute boy and he loves to smile to anyone who plays with him. He will call out to anyone when he is alone and loves to grasp everything around him. He got his 1st hair cut (photo) and the whole family realised that he looks exactly like my dad. We had quite a pleasant experience with his 1st time visiting the hair saloon.

Well, very soon he will cruise around the house and start shouting together with his 2 elder brothers. Man…they grow so fast right.. Sekelip mata aja…

6 comments:

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

breastfeeding is good .... i breastfed my daughter till she is about 3 years old :)

babyfiona said...

Ur boyboy (s) so cute!

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

HI, u've got three lovely boys, how blessed. If i am not mistaken, the Hebrew meaning of the name Sean is "God is gracious". It's a very nice name :)

Our New Baby said...

I am a new blogger and love your site. Any things I should do to my blog. The address is http://1newbaby.blogspot.com/

Our New Baby said...

We are planning to breasfeed as well. Have you heard of the pros and cons to this. Make sure to visit my blog at http://1newbaby.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow.. 3 muskerteers. Ya.. bf.. is good. I didnt want to give up yet. Let my Sean decide..when to wean.