My Photo Slides


Friday, June 1, 2007

Shawn 8th Month Progress

Shawn's 3th teeth came out and me and my mum in law saw it. 3rd teeth at the upper gum and I think the 4th one is coming out very soon. His 1st teeth was out when he was around 7th old.

Shawn progress quite fast for his age. He can sit on his own with no support but I still put a cursion behind him in case he got too exited and push himself and fall back. He even tried to pull himself up or forward whenever he grap anything in front of him like a chair or the side of his bed.

Mum in law said some baby push their walker with their legs but Shawn actually use his both legs and "walk" while he is in his walker. MIL think that Shawn can walk on his own before he even turns 1 year old. Aiyoo.. so fast ah... After experiencing the 2 elderly boys, I know really tiring to look after a baby who just learn how to walk. Being a mother not easy ya and being a 3 kids mum even harder...

No comments: