My Photo Slides


Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shawn First Word and First Snack.


Haha!!... From what I have expected, Shawn's first word is "Mum-Mum" exactly like his 2 elderly brothers; their first word also the same word. I hear Shawn mentioned it when I ate my apple last night.

He was so excited the past few weeks when he saw his family members had their food or snack while watching TV. He will slowly come to you in his walker and starts to be so excited and hoping that you will pop something into his mouth. His mouth will starts repeating the same movement ; open and close his mouth like a little fish saw its food... Snacks like bread, cakes and fruits, all of us start to share with him and fed him with a small little bite.

I also bought him the baby rice cracker, the first time he taste it he can't resisted it as he hold his cracker so tide and even don't allow us to touch his little snack in his hand. He love it so much!!..


No comments: