My Photo Slides


Monday, June 4, 2007

Lost in Shopping Mall !!

It has been a shocked for me when we had our family outing yesterday at IOI Mall. 4 Kids and baby Shawn went to shopping with 5 adults including myself, hubby, MIL, BIL and SIL.

When we were at the Jusco ground floor, the men were busy shopping at the car accessories dept and the ladies were busy going to queue up at the payment counter. Before we went to the counter, I saw the boys (BIL's son 9 yo, Samuel and Samson) were gathered at the TV display and watching the TV. So, happily we went to the payment count and thought that the men might watch the boys coz they are the nearest to the boys.

Right after we done the payment, I noticed the boys were next to us and I started to count (which I usually do). I couldn't find Samson, so I ask the elder boys and they just telling me "don't know??".. My heart start dropping and I guess my face also turned green and grey.

I quickly rushed back to the TV display area and start looking for him and I started to pray in tongue. Then the security guard saw me and he ask me whether I am looking for a boy, then I answered him yes. Then he asked me to look for him at the information counter. My hubby also told me that the information counter already start paging about a lost boy which I can't even hear a single word coz the mall was crowed with people.

Again I rushed to the information counter and start looking for him. Thank GOD he is there, sitting at the corner and with tears in his eyes. I called his name but I guess he must be in shock and don't know how to react when he saw me. I went in and carried him then only he starts to grab my leg very tight.

Really thank GOD he is ok even though got such a shock in my life and I guess it is also a lesson to both of us. Samson will not simply run around the shopping mall and I will not simply rely on others any more which thought that the men and the elder boys would have an eye on the younger ones. I started to teach Samson to shout to look for mummy and daddy once he couldn't see us and also to remember me and my hubby hand phone numbers.

Ghee... what a nightmare to us. The whole thing just happens not longer than 15 minutes but that moment really feels like a century ...Praise the LORD...

No comments: