My Photo Slides


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sibling Fight..

Lately Shawn and Samson like to do the fighting and really Shawn is a good fighter. I have been talking a lot with both boys but still they just easily get into it when triggered by either side. I guess boys are like that.

Shawn is almost 23 months old and he really shows off what he had learnt. The headache part is he likes to kacau his brothers by pulling their hair, slap on their face (even his cousin sister also had it on Monday), shout out loud when his ko-ko accidentally touch him, stick to me like glue (no wee wee) etc...I surrender

The cute part is he sings nursery song taught by Sunday school...(Jesus loves me) with action some more; keep saying I love you to me, do the kissing every night, must sleep next to me, will gently touch my face, doing his stuff by himself and etc...I feel blessed..

Well, this is their childhood and my parenthood. All of us continue learning till our last breath on earth. God bless us all...;)

No comments: