My Photo Slides


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shawn New Pocket Diaper

I have been measuring around for a long long time to convince myself to buy this new product to little Shawn. Major issue is due to the pricing which I find that it’s too expensive to me where it’s about RM80++ per diaper. Of course long term it would be very cost effective and I would recommend it to start investing since baby is small. But now Shawn already 23 mths old and it is still sound not worthy to try or invest.

So I done some research and fact finding from the website and finally I decided to get one and try on from Mia Bambina. Maybe I can replace the disposable diapers at night time with pocket diaper; well at least can save RM34 per mth.


I’ve got the Bumgenius in blue for Shawn and on the night itself I have tried it. Result? I love it!! Now I regret for not buying this pocket diaper to Shawn when he was little. The one-size Bumgenius I have now seems like can fit on Shawn for a very short period; maybe 1-2 months only. I always regret with a lot of things by thinking too much… hehe...

Later I ordered the Happy Heiny with the cute little cow print on it. I have tried it too on Shawn and the result is not as satisfied as Bumgenius. But one thing Happy Heiny got a bigger size compare with Bumgenius. So I think the Happy Heiny can last longer on Shawn.


No comments: