My Photo Slides


Sunday, September 2, 2007

Planning For The Big Day.

Few more days, my little Shawn will turn 11 months old. By another month he will turn 1. Have some plan in mind for his big day and really hope that this time round shall be a satisfy one at least no regret for me.

Since we don't have a lot of relatives in town, I actually planned to invite my own sister and friends from the church cell group. They really bless my kids a lot and I really hope all of them from my invited list will come.

Planned a small party for Shawn; a birthday cake and some snacks and drinks. Think should have it in the afternoon so that Shawn would have his party after his nap.

Told my hubby about my plan but he doesn't seems really exited about it. MIL think kids shouldn't have such celebration. In order not to let them stop me from planning this party for Shawn, I actually told that my Sis wanted to have the party for Shawn... Hehe, gotta use my Sis name, hope she don't mind even it seems to be a little lie for her. >p

Well, invitation needs to be out soon to book my friends' date. Hummm..I wish to have a nice and beautiful cake for Shawn. Definately an unforgetable party we ever had..

No comments: