My Photo Slides


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lantern Festival in 2007..

We had a great time last night to gather together and "play" lighting for this occasion. 3 boys, daddy and myself went to the play ground and enjoy the fun after the dinner.

I bought 2 traditional lantern for Samuel and Samson and 1 battery operate lantern for Shawn's 1st lantern festival; not to forget 2 boxes of candles...

The boys supposed to walk around the playground with their lighted lantern but due to strong wind last night; the boys start losing their interest on the lantern and I also got fed up for keep lighting up the candle as it's easily blow off due to the strong wind.

So daddy started to lighted up the remaining candles on the floor and the boys felt so excited to have the chance to play with fire which they usually banded from all these.

Ahh... Shawn.. Shawn having fun with his little lantern and he does not allowed anyone touch his lantern else he will show you his fierce face.

Still remember last year the same day in lunar calendar (15th day of month 8), I also planned to bring Samuel and Samson to the playground for lighting up their lantern but right after I locked my gate , my water bag burst... Yap..Shawn is on his way liao. Quickly, went back into the house and called daddy to sent me to the hospital. The next morning, Shawn arrived at 3 am. He was born on the 16th day of the Chinese Lunar calendar and so today is his BIRTHDAY!!! haha..

No comments: