My Photo Slides


Thursday, July 26, 2007

Room Seperation

Few nights ago, daddy "forcing" Samuel and Samson to sleep at their room and ended up my boys cried and shouted at their room at 12 midnight. I guess it's my fault too, coz I use to think that kids will not cling on you many years so I let my boys sleep with me in one bed as long as they like. Even sometimes, we sleep on a different bed but as long we are in the same room, my boys already satisfy. But that night, daddy said it's time they sleep without mummy ard. So, when I was busy breast feeding my 3rd boy, daddy ask the boys to sleep next door alone. I got no choice and let daddy do the bad guy roll..

It has been 3 nights liao, esp Samuel; he cried the most and still crying but lesser each night before he fall sleep. Samson looks tougher than the ko-ko (as long he is not alone, he is fine).

I know, my room gets congested already when all my boys grown up very soon... My heart feel so hard to let go (sounds like they are leaving me soon,horr ??) but that's the only way they will become more independent.

No comments: