My Photo Slides


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day 2009!!

I had a wonderful mother's day this year. It's on Sunday, so usually Sunday we are in church and Pastor in the church had a prayer for all mothers in church. Wow!! We really have a lot of mothers in church and they are all great mothers!!

Gift from the boys? Yes! Of course.

Samuel gave a butterfly magnet and I love it very much.. It's a handcraft done in children church...











Samson gave a few presents including paper flower from kindy, paper beg from children church and a paper pouch filled with sweets.



















Shawn too gave me sweets paper pouch but hehe it's empty inside. He only gave the pouch to me when he finished all the sweets. ;)

From Daddy, ehhhhhh....

Then at night, we had a family dinner with my Mum together with my sis and bro.. You know what we had, Chinese Tai Pai Tong(hawker center) at Puteri Mart, coz afraid of crowds.. hahahaha.. Some more Mum belanja. ;)

Oh! I got some small gift given by my sis for that special day! It's a very nice decorated cupcakes made by her and Jia Pei (church member). It's very nice, of course the cupcake too.

No comments: