My Photo Slides


Thursday, January 15, 2009

CNY 2009!!

CNY is around the corner; don't really feel like do anything on this festive. From changing new notes till buying new clothes, well just don't have the urge to celebrate it at all.

Kids definitely excited about it but not me and my husband. Every year this is the season where we spend a lot and travel a lot. I and husband decided that this year we will just go back Ipoh and back to KL on the 3rd day of CNY if possible. We find that always CNY whole week is really a none productive week plus eating excessively none stop which really a torture to our body.

I personally don't really enjoy staying in Ipoh for so many days coz for me during CNY, that place really hot, food not nice, only 2 shopping complex there and the In Law family doesn't seems close to me at all. They give me kind of feeling that we are only a close relative staying there for a short period and I don't feel like at "Home" kind of feeling. Sometime too humble makes you feel like a guest instead of feeling you are part of the family. Hope I am too sensitive loh...

Well, this year is a moody year but still have to say....

Have a blessed Chinese New Year to all !!!!

No comments: