My Photo Slides


Monday, March 31, 2008

Shawn's Speech.

Shawn had a high fever last week and that helping me to build a panda patch at the bottom of my eyes. For 3 nights he has been crying and "nyek" almost from 2am till 5am.

When after his fever almost gone, amazingly he starts to speak some words like start calling everyone at home with the most accurate pronunciations. Firstly besides he can call "ma-ma"(grandma), "yea-yea" (grandpa) and "Mum-my"; he starts to call his two brothers "Ko-Ko" and also his father "Dad-dy". Not bad ya, 2 different sound in age 1 and half. He even calls me "Ah-Mee" when he's searching for me around the house or when he wakes up from his nap.

Whenever you instruct him to do he knows exactly what should be done correctly. He still giving his best trick to melt his mummy's heart - the sweet, sweet smile.... I do really, really love his smile. Oh ya, every night he will serve towel to his grandpa and that his grandpa's heart sure melt many, many times liao... ;)

No comments: