My Photo Slides


Monday, October 22, 2007

Dine Out.

Yesterday I had an enjoyable lunch together with 3 boys at the Pizza Hut in Subang Parade after the church service; even though the services provided by the restaurant was bad. (They can't handle with such big crowd on Sunday and I guess they are lack of training) Anyway, I have ordered 2 kid pizza set for the 2 elder boys and I had pasta set which shared with the little one. Unfortunately, daddy can't make it to join us for this lunch coz he was in Ipoh for his business trip. Usually daddy and grandma(MIL) will dine out together but this time..yap without them is the 1st time horrr...

So, managed to settle 3 boys by myself and luckily Samuel is a good helper to me. (Haha, that's the good thing all my kids are 3 years apart and that's the advantage of the elderly is old enough to help) People sitting around our table while waiting for their food, they are actually also looking at me and see how this woman managed to take care 3 boys out for makan?? Well, basically, Shawn can play with his toy while dinning together and just fed him something like garlic bread and pasta, then he will not "kacau" you.. The only thing needs to handle is the 2 elderly boys; Samson cannot sit still in his chair and likes to "kacau" his ko-ko. Ended up 2 boys have a small fight and got scolded by me (whispering with anger actually). Then they sat quietly for a while and start the whole thing again. : Anyway we managed to have a good conversation during the lunch (actually Samson is the one who asked a lot of questions....)

Lastly before we left the restaurant, photo taken together using my new HP iPAQ and see how enjoyable they are ..






Haha!! Maybe not for Samuel ...




"eeekkk, can't breathhhhh...."

1 comment:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave