My Photo Slides


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My 1st Blog

Have been reading friend's blog and never realised I can have my own too. Well, hope it's not kind of 3 minutes heat to me. I am not a good writer and struggling with my gramma as well. Everyone keep asking me to take up some english classes to buck up my gramma, but well with 3 kids around, I'm afraid back to schooling not my type yet.. Just try my best to be natural or be myself and hopefully can write something I feel comfortable with. Also via this blogs I can share interesting issue with friends who view my blogs too. Please do excuse my english and hope you will enjoy what I have shared. God Bless!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome Mandy to the blog world. Now you can used your blog like a diary too.

Mandy Khoo said...

Welcome sss1979. Thanks for drop by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog.

becky's mum said...

Got your URL from MMB. Welcome to blog world! Your sons so handsome larr.